Medical examiner & Forensic Pathologist who watched over Jeffrey Epstein’s autopsy did NOT rule his death a suicide!
Epstein’s next of kin asked Dr. Michael Baden to oversee the autopsy out of concerns that there may be a coverup or some sort of foul play.
In fact, the Epstein family has opened an investigation into why his death was ruled a suicide when the evidence was “more consistent with homicidal strangulation” being the actual cause of death.
Tired of Ads? Subscribe or Donate!
Watch this interview on Fox News where Former New York medical examiner and Current Forensic Pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden, explains that nobody knows why Epstein’s death was officially ruled suicide.
According to Dr. Michael Baden, the examiner who performed the autopsy originally declared that Epstein’s cause of death was “uncertain”.
Fingernail clippings were taken to check for DNA that could have ended up there during a struggle. The sheets used to hang Jeffrey Epstein were also taken for DNA testing. For some reason the findings have not been released by officials.
The circumstances that make this suspicious?
Click any of the items in the list below to fact check.
- Bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck were broken
- Cellmate moved out 2 days prior
- Cameras were “broken”
- Guards didn’t check on Epstein for 3 hours
- Taken off suicide watch days prior
- Told his brother that he wasn’t suicidal, someone tried to kill him
- People heard him “shrieking for help”
- Epstein had connections to Israeli Intelligence, Sex Traffickers and many powerful people
- Lab results being withheld from the public
Using the globalists own tactics against them.