LIKE & FOLLOW US

Pompeo Rebukes WHO’s Wuhan Opinion, Says “Significant Evidence” Shows COVID-19 Came From Lab

Share this!

From News Wars:

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo shot down the World Health Organization’s announcement that COVID-19 came from an animal, arguing there was “significant evidence” the China Virus leaked from a laboratory.

“I’ve seen that headline and I must say the reason we left the World Health Organization was because we came to believe that it was corrupt,” Pompeo said Tuesday on Fox.

“It had been politicized. It was bending a knee to China. I hope that’s not the case here with what they have announced today.”

“I continue to know there was significant evidence that this may well have come from that laboratory,” he added.

Trump’s former secretary of state claimed WHO hasn’t been provided adequate data by Communist China, noting that the world body wasn’t allowed to conduct an investigation until nearly a year after the outbreak.

“I will look forward to seeing their reports and analysis,” Pompeo said. “I don’t believe it’s the case that they got access that they needed. I know they didn’t get the access they needed in a timely fashion.”

“I hope they got to see all the data and science in the lab and interview them in private where they could actually tell the truth about what took place, and not under the supervision of a Communist Party person sitting in the back of the room making sure they toed the Communist Party line.”

Pompeo noted that China must eventually be held to account for unleashing the coronavirus upon the world and carrying out hostile policies against America.

“We have to confront the challenge that the Chinese Communist Party is presenting to America and to the world, whether it’s the thousands and thousands of lives lost as a result of the Wuhan virus or the millions of jobs that were destroyed by the Chinese Communist Policy stole our stuff and dumped it back into the United States, or the Chinese military working so hard to make sure they can be a power,” Pompeo said.

The WHO’s Dr. Peter Ben Embarek declared Tuesday that animal-to-human transmission of the coronavirus was the “most likely” scenario, adding that the laboratory origin hypothesis was “extremely unlikely”.

“Our initial findings suggest that the introduction through an intermediary host species is the most likely pathway and one that will require more studies and more specific targeted research,” Embarek said at a press conference.

“However, the findings suggest that the laboratory incidents hypothesis is extremely unlikely to explain the introduction of the virus to the human population” and won’t be investigated further, he added.


From a mother miscarriage to elder living facilities, the death toll post-vaccine continues to rise.

Read More

****DISCLAIMER****

This article was aggregated by Artificial Intelligence and this content does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Counter Globalist News. We do not own this content. Counter Globalist News is aggregating this article under fair use law for news and commentary purposes on social media networks. All aggregated content is automatically deleted from this site after 14 days. Please bookmark the source or archrive this page if you wish to reference it in the future.

LIKE & FOLLOW US

0 0 vote
Article Rating

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Be First to Know!

Join Our Other 2,617 Happy Newsletter Subscribers!


No, thanks!

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x
%d bloggers like this: