LIKE & FOLLOW US

Mom Doctor Warns Parents of Social Media Dangers After Straight-A Son Dies of Drug Overdose

Share this!

From Epoch Times:
Celebrity therapist and relationship expert Dr. Laura Berman has shared a public warning about social media for parents after her son died in what appears to be a tragic accidental drug overdose. Her son was lured into drug use through social media, she says. “My beautiful boy is gone,” she wrote on Instagram on Feb. 7. “16 years old. Sheltering at home. A drug dealer connected with him on Snapchat and gave him fentanyl-laced Xanax or Percocet (toxicology will tell) and he overdosed in his room.” The therapist warns parents to monitor their teens’ social media use to keep them safe. “We watched him so closely,” she said in the post. “Straight A student. Getting ready for college … Please watch your kids and WATCH SNAPCHAT especially. That’s how they get them.” According to CBS, Berman has asked Snapchat to cooperate with the police investigation into her son’s sudden death. …
Read More

****DISCLAIMER****

This article was aggregated by Artificial Intelligence and this content does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Counter Globalist News. We do not own this content. Counter Globalist News is aggregating this article under fair use law for news and commentary purposes on social media networks. All aggregated content is automatically deleted from this site after 14 days. Please bookmark the source or archrive this page if you wish to reference it in the future.

LIKE & FOLLOW US

0 0 vote
Article Rating

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Be First to Know!

Join Our Other 2,620 Happy Newsletter Subscribers!


No, thanks!

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x
%d bloggers like this: