LIKE & FOLLOW US

Boy With Cerebral Palsy Saves Family, Crawls to Parents’ Room to Warn Them of a Gas Leak

Share this!

From Epoch Times:
The parents of a 7-year-old boy with cerebral palsy are crediting their heroic son for saving their lives. Hearing an ominous beeping sound while his family slept, the young boy, who is wheelchair-bound, crawled into his parents’ bedroom to warn them. As it turned out, the beeping was coming from their carbon monoxide detector. The house had a gas leak, originating from the stove, and no one was aware of it. “I was shaking because I was scared,” Michael Martinez told KHOU 11, recalling the late January night he sounded the alarm. “He’s our little hero,” said mom, Angie. “He saved our family.” Angie and her sister, who was also sleeping at the family’s Atascocita, Texas, home, woke up with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning but later recovered. Symptoms of exposure to the colorless, odorless gas can include headache, dizziness, weakness, vomiting, chest pain, and confusion, according to the Centers for Disease Control …
Read More

****DISCLAIMER****

This article was aggregated by Artificial Intelligence and this content does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Counter Globalist News. We do not own this content. Counter Globalist News is aggregating this article under fair use law for news and commentary purposes on social media networks. All aggregated content is automatically deleted from this site after 14 days. Please bookmark the source or archrive this page if you wish to reference it in the future.

LIKE & FOLLOW US

0 0 vote
Article Rating

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Be First to Know!

Join Our Other 2,620 Happy Newsletter Subscribers!


No, thanks!

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x
%d bloggers like this: